A London based DeFi protocol, incubated by a hedge fund management company are currently searching for a full-stack engineer to join their growing team.
The firm, who are fully set up for remote working is composed of deeply experienced TradFi and crypto specialists working on a Web3.0 platform.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has a true passion for decentralisation and is keen to transition from Web2.0 to Web3.0. You will work with designers, blockchain developers and product owners to bring products to life, handle front end and back end requirements to integrate blockchain data and transactions.
- Knowledge of unit and end to end testing frameworks such as Jest
- Working knowledge of SQL, noSQL and GraphDBs
- Working knowledge of state management using React Redux
- Competitive salary and bonus + token exposure further down the line
- Exposure to international team of professionals from TradFi and Crypto.
- Flat and cross-functional team which offers learning opportunities.
If you are interested in this role please apply or contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please upload a CV to apply or this role.