Algo Trading Software Engineer
A tech-heavy, global leading algo prop trader/market maker is looking for an Algo Trading Software Engineer to work across their tech stack. They cover a wide variety of asset classes, and operate on a collaborative, flat structure.
You’ll join existing engineering teams and be exposed to challenges across your skills, as these teams operate on the most challenging and important projects across the business. There will be opportunities for you to move between these teams in order to provide you with a broad range of experience.
Some of these roles may include:
- Working alongside quants to design and build research software for their massive research cluster (>100,000 CPUs & >6,000 GPUs)
- Contribute to the (in-house developed) core tech platform, using distributed microservice architecture to allow millions of trades each day, and 24/7 operation.
- Writing the software to improve and manage their global trading network, and trading servers over roughly 50 sites across the world.
Everything that you build will be used solely in-house, and what is created is used to trade over $300bn daily on a fully automated basis.
It is likely that you will be using Python and Golang on a regular basis, with a little Rust when appropriate, however, there is room for other languages!
- Strong technical skills in coding
- Experience with distributed systems
- Familiarity with common algorithms and data structures and their performance trade-offs
- Ability to work independently on complex systems
- Interest in systems engineering and infrastructure
- Familiarity with the Linux command line – positive but not needed
This role is in-office, based not too far from Kings Cross Station
Apply via this page or at:
Please upload a CV to apply or this role.