Algorithmic Trading Engineer
Investment Management Firm – Algorithmic Trading Software Engineer – Up to £200k Base + Bonus
Our client is a quantitative and systematic investment manager with offices in London, Paris, Hong Kong, and Singapore. Their market presence is global and expands across the largest liquid electronic venues in Europe, Asia-Pacific, and North America. They combine, trading expertise, research, and new technologies to achieve high-quality returns for investors.
- A key member of the development team, building and enhancing key components for the trading and research platform
- A role with the potential to touch many aspects of electronic and algorithmic trading, back testing, and data management systems roll out
- Working with traders and quants to role, support, and run strategies
- Building and supporting new quantitative trading framework software
- Designing clean architecture and leveraging state-of-the-art tools and components
- Bringing new ideas and experimenting with new technologies
- Up to 5 years of professional experience
- Proficient in C++ and Python skills
- Very high standards in code quality and good development practices
- Knowledge of real-time systems, high-performance computing, and quantitative applications an advantage
- Team player
- Fast learner
- A first experience in trading algo is a plus
If you are interested in this role please feel free to contact me on:
Email – email@example.com
Phone – +447400803306
Referrals are appreciated and well-rewarded!
Please upload a CV to apply or this role.