AWS DevOps Engineer
This is an exciting role for a Senior DevOps Engineer with expertise in AWS to join the Research Infrastructure Team of a top performing Systematic Hedge Fund based in Central London. This is to join a team 9 engineers globally (and growing) working closely with the research and trading teams to build and support the research and public cloud infrastructure using a combination of on-premises and cloud AWS-based services.
Our client has been one of the best performing hedge funds over the past few years and therefore establishing themselves as one of the leaders in the space, growing over 100% over the past 2 years.
They have a collegiate and flat-structured environment with a strong company culture. Their compensation packages have also been very attractive with bonuses linked to the fund performance + outstanding list of benefits (listed below).
- Build and support the trading and research platforms on different OS environments – predominantly Linux with some Windows.
- Automation of core AWS services
- Support the release management process ensuring stability of the production environment
- Develop tools to continuously improve the ability to monitor the environment
- Research and implement new technologies
- Co-ordinate with various front-to-back teams to resolve issues
- Some out of hours work will be required (usually performed remotely)
- Expertise with AWS ecosystem
- Experience with Terraform and Ansible
- Experience with container technologies (Docker & Kubernetes)
- Experience automating AWS services including EC2, S3, VPC and ECS/EKS
- Good knowledge of networking technologies in an AWS environment (ELB, Transit Gateway, Route53, NACLs/Security Groups)
- Some Linux sysadmin experience
- Excellent bonus linked to fund performance
- 25 days of holidays (+ carry over vacation day & Holiday Buy/Sell)
- Non-contributory pension of 10.5%
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Income Protection
- Discounted Health Screening
- Company Doctor Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Paid year for maternity leave
We will respond to all successful candidates shortlisted for this opportunity within 2 days and would advise all candidates to follow our LinkedIn company page for all the latest opportunities.
Please upload a CV to apply or this role.