AWS DevOps Engineer
Durlston Partners are currently recruiting for an AWS DevOps Engineer to join a crypto financial services firm headquartered in New York.
They operate across HFT: Prop, asset management and venture capital to provide clients with institutional grade access to crypto.
As a DevOps Engineer you’d be responsible for assisting in key Cloud Infrastructure projects, ensuring that their infrastructure is stable, scalable and on the cutting edge of tech in finance.
Working in a small team you would have lots of responsibility and impact in a growing start-up.
- Extensive experience as a DevOps or Cloud Engineer
- Strong AWS commercial experience
- Python scripting
- Implement automation, effective monitoring & logging, and infrastructure-as-code
- Experience designing and implementing security patterns and best practices
- Familiar with CI / CD, monitoring and logging best practices for microservices
- Strong communication skills
Please upload a CV to apply or this role.