Backend Engineer (Golang)
We are working with a Alternative Data Vendor which recently closed their Series A funding round and has 4x in size over the course of 2021.
They are growing their data platform currently streaming 100’s Terabytes per month and looking for developers to cope for this by rebuilding all their internal platforms from Python to Golang focusing on scalability, efficiency and speed. The new platforms will be entirely hosted on AWS.
The Firm is partnered with leading Trading Firms globally and is highly tech-driven with 90% of employees coding on a daily basis.
- Experience building pipelines from scratch in Python
- Knowledge of Big Data Tools – Apache Spark / Kafka
- Exposure to AWS / cloud technology is desirable
- Fully Remote anywhere in the UK / USA
- Non-bureaucratic, flat-structure environment – meetings are kept to the minimum
- Exposure to Data Science and Machine Learning algorithms
To avoid any disappointment and immediate feedback please apply now or send me an email with your CV at: email@example.com
Please upload a CV to apply or this role.