C++ Developer (Dubai or Fully Remote)
Our client, a discreet yet highly successful high-frequency trading firm based in Dubai, is currently looking to hire C++ Developers (from Junior to Team Lead) to work on the firm’s cutting-edge low and ultra-low latency trading platform. In this role, you will be at the forefront of the trading industry, tackling some of the most thrilling challenges in low latency development. The ideal candidate will have an insatiable appetite for code and performance optimization combined with a deep understanding of code and robust problem-solving abilities.
- Develop and maintain high-quality C++ code
- Work closely with the team to conceptualize, develop, test, and roll out improvements to their state-of-the-art low and ultra-low latency trading platform
- Write a substantial amount of asynchronous, template, network, and thread-safety code
- Determine system needs and limitations
- Lead and mentor a team of developers (if Lead position)
- Expertise in data structures, algorithms and C++
- Ability to succeed in remote/hybrid teams
- Proficiency in low latency/real-time development with sub-microsecond latency
- Comprehensive knowledge of Linux system internals and networking
Why join them?
- Operate on a remote first basis, with beautiful offices in Dubai
- Flexible working
- 40 days off per year
- Work with state-of-the-art hardware and technology
We will respond to all successful candidates shortlisted for this opportunity within 2 days and would advise all candidates to follow our LinkedIn company page for all the latest opportunities.
Please upload a CV to apply or this role.