C++/ Python Quant Developer
We are working with a Top 3 Global Multi-Strat Hedge Fund, who are leading the space in terms of both technology and compensation.
One fully-systematic fund within this firms is looking to hire a C++/Python Quant Developer to join their extremely collaborative and flat-structured team. This team, as well as the wider firm, are very well-known for prioritising the latest and most cutting-edge technology to solve some of the business’ most exciting challenges.
They love to see top Devs/Quant Devs who want to have high impact and collaborate with Quants, working towards their huge plans to increase the speed and scale of their simultaneously strategies (multiple thousands).
Expect to be:
- Back-testing and implementing trading strategies and signals into live trading.
- Developing Trading infrastructure
- Working with huge datasets (both structured and unstructured)
- Gaining exposure to multiple asset classes (Equities, Futures, Fixed Income etc)
- Learning with unrivalled opportunities, working collaboratively with industry leaders
- Using the best technology, with innovation being the priority
- Strong experience with C++/Python
- Strong Academics ( Top Undergraduate degree from a Top 50 University)
- Knowledge of financial markets is a huge plus, but not essential
If you are interested in this or any other roles, then please apply or reach out by email: Rahn@durlstonpartners.com
Due to the the high volume of applicants, only successful applicants will be contacted within 48 hours.
Please upload a CV to apply or this role.