Data Analytics Engineer
A reputable Systematic Hedge Fund with excellent returns is looking to hire a Data Analytics Engineers to join its new Data Analytics Team. Currently made up of 8 people, the team is looking to grow to 15 in the next 18 months.
Our client has a flat structured, transparent and collaborative environment. You will have plenty of opportunity to grow and have an important impact on the business and PnL.
- Test and evaluate new alternative datasets in collaboration with quant researchers and data teams
- Use machine learning and statistical methods to automate the extraction of predictive features
- Manage the full lifecycle of data science projects including Data acquisition/exploration/engineering, prototyping and production
- Operate a wide array of methods, including unsupervised, supervised, learning, natural language processing (NLP), anomaly detection etc
- Work in collaboration with data engineers, quantitative researchers to help build and architect the systems
- Strong programming skills with Python (including scientific libraries like Pandas)
- Interest in financial markets, data analysis and programming
- Experience with data science / data manipulation
- Structured and unstructured data management experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong education background in STEM
We will respond to all successful candidates shortlisted for this opportunity within 2 days and would advise all candidates to follow our LinkedIn company page for all the latest opportunities.
Please upload a CV to apply or this role.