You take pride in your ability to not only manage complex pipelines, processes, and models but build the pipelines from scratch to ensure their efficacy. Your last greenfield project seems like a lifetime ago. Compensation may be acceptable, but your progression has stagnated or your work is undervalued compared to other aspects of the business.
Sound familiar? It doesn’t have to.
We’re looking for an exceptional Data Engineer to join a multi-strat global hedge fund that believes success is driven by constant innovation. The firm has been rapidly expanding as a result of its ability to consistently provide value. In the past year, they have doubled their AUM to the tune of ~$20million.
- Build the best Data Platform in the market via institutional-grade, robust software enabling investment teams to make better decisions
- Develop ingestion processes, migrate Data Lakes, and build the models capable of curating large amounts of data
- Take initiative to improve performance & reliability through identifying and solving bottlenecks
- Your team collaborates with all strategies across the firm providing insights and a statistical backbone that guides ideas, investment strategies, and alpha decisions
- Heavily invest in their engineers through modern technologies and internal promotion
- Small and flat-structured teams with high visibility that create a fast track towards career progression
What you’ll need to be considered for this role:
- Highly capable data engineering skill set and CompSci fundamentals
- Expertise in building pipelines from scratch, optimizing large dataset processing & Data lake migration
- Professional experience with Python, SQL and Cloud technologies
I will respond to all successful candidates shortlisted for this opportunity within 48 hours. If you are interested in other roles, please feel free to contact me at email@example.com as well as follow Durlston Partners to be kept informed.
Please upload a CV to apply or this role.