Digital Assets Frontend SWE
You take pride in using your tech skills to solve deeply challenging problems alongside intellectually driven colleagues at the forefront of financial markets. You enjoy taking initiative and are motivated to make an actual impact in the organisation while learning valuable transferable skills. Currently as an engineer, you may feel that your long term progression has stagnated or your work is undervalued compared to other aspects of the business.
If this sounds familiar, why not consider other opportunities?
We’re looking for a talented Frontend Software Engineer to join a rapidly expanding global FinTech start-up with the best in class crypto market access platform for Banks, FinTechs and Corporates. The firm has raised $100mil in the past 2 years to invest in their engineers in order to create an end to end full trading lifecycle platform with low latency and single API connectivity to global crypto venues.
- Develop new products and bespoke features
- Leverage commercial understanding of the product to improve the decision making process
- Collaborate with engineers, senior leadership, and designers to positively influence the future of the firm
- Small and flat-structured teams with high visibility that create a fast track towards career progression
- An autonomous culture guided by shared aspirations of continuous self-development
- Tech driven, purely greenfield projects with an emphasis on the right tool for the job
What you’ll need to be considered:
- Highly capable engineering skill set and CompSci fundamentals
- Interest in Golang & passion for Blockchain, Crypto, and Digital Assets space
I will respond to all successful candidates shortlisted for this opportunity within 48 hours. If you are interested in other roles, please feel free to contact me at email@example.com as well as follow Durlston Partners to be kept informed.
Please upload a CV to apply or this role.