eFX Quant Researcher
We are working with a renowned bank, who are looking for a pragmatic, talented individual to join their systematic eFX market making team team.
This is a well-funded, greenfield build out that will give you opportunity to learn from some of the best in the industry and allow you to play a key role in their expansion.
- Building new spot fx market making algorithms from scratch
- Microstructure analysis of market data and statistical analysis of client flows
- Algorithmic pricing for the FX single-dealer platform
- Keen interest in solving difficult financial problems using Technology and Statistics
- Taking a pragmatic approach towards solving problems
- Experience of statistical analysis and interpretation of quantitative data
- Masters / PhD in a Quantitative field (Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Engineering, etc)
We specialise in Systematic Quant recruitment. For a confidential discussion about this role, or the market in general, please reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or send an application.
We will respond to all successful candidates shortlisted for this opportunity within 5 days and would advise all candidates to follow our company page for all the latest opportunities.
Please upload a CV to apply or this role.