Front End Developer
We are working with one of the world’s leading hedge funds, overseeing assets on behalf of institutional investors from around the world, who are looking for a Front End engineer to work on the development of a macro trend-spotting platform.
As part of this project, you will not only be cooperating with project managers and strats, but also working closely with front office teams and quantitative developers in a highly collaborative environment.
- Prior experience in single-page apps architecture
- Experience in testing with Jest (or similar)
- Salary up to £140k base + bonus
- Flexible hybrid working arrangements, with a 3/2 WFH day split
- Swift and streamlined interview process
People are not checklists: if you are curious about this opportunity, but not sure if it’s the perfect match, please apply attaching your CV or emailing it to email@example.com and a member of the team will get back to you asap.
Feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on LinkedIn if you want to arrange a discreet discussion about any of the current openings with Durlston Partners’ client base.
Please upload a CV to apply or this role.