Front Office Developer – Trading Desk
Durlston Partners is working with one of the leading commodities trading firms in the world, who are looking for a Python or C#) developer to join their the trading desk on the central team. Their clients can include national oil companies, utilities providers, and industrial companies, covering the entire energy sector.
You will have a chance to work in the largest business in the company, creating new analytical tools and support existing applications, and translating users’ needs into solutions, along with the opportunity for you to impact the commercial decisions, and business as a whole, giving you far more responsibility than your average developer. You’ll focus on vital tooling in order to make quick decisions and increase the speed of their trades.
They are looking for Front Office Developers to sit on one of two desks:
- Crude oil
- Interest in commodities
- Full stack development experience (Typescript, React.js, C#, Python, .NET)
- UI/UX design interest – experience designing
- Relevant university degree/experience
- Results driven
- Commercial mindedness
- Close to major London train station
- Potential for travel to international offices
- Modern, high quality gym
- 1 day WFH hybrid work balance
- Competitive compensation – Up to £130,000 + bonus
If you are interested please get in touch:
Apply via this page
Email me at email@example.com
Or message me on LinkedIn at www.linkedin.com/in/ruairidhhandyside
Please upload a CV to apply or this role.