Front Office Java Developer
Front Office Java Developer – Prop Trading Firm – London – £150K
A UK based prop trading firm are looking to bring in an experienced Java Developer to work on a number of front office systems which will be at the core of the business.
The firm who are up over 113% for the year as of October, have offices in 10 locations across EMEA, APAC and North America and started life as a Hedge Fund until the moved to private partnership, which now allows them to trade in almost every asset class.
Working with a technically diverse stack whilst mentoring junior team members in best practices of programming and design you’ll enter right at the start of a greenfield project, replacing a number of existing legacy systems, which include an order management and trade execution platform.
Based out of their Central London office they currently operate with a hybrid working policy, have flexible working arrangements and are able to offer a top bracket salary with a generous bonus and benefits package.
• 7+ years of development experience
• A background in financial services and trade lifecycle knowledge
• Hands-on experience developing Java microservice applications
• Experience with container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
• Bsc in Computer Science or similar stem subject
- Flat structure with a hybrid working policy, currently operating with 4 days in the office.
- A collegiate business model, where developers are at the core of the business.
- Breakfast / Lunch in the canteen
- Private healthcare via Bupa, paid in full by the firm
- Subsidised Private Dental via Simply Health Dental
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Life insurance – 4x annual salary
- Critical illness cover
I will respond to all successful candidates shortlisted for this opportunity within 48 hours.
Please upload a CV to apply or this role.