Head of Strategy & Operations
This team is similar to a traditional B2C fintech setup. Their mission is to simplify quant finance and provide global opportunities for individuals to participate remotely in this initiative, while potentially learning quant finance, AI and ML concepts. They provide a crowdsourcing platform for external participants to contribute alphas and various other models or algorithms to our business. They are comprised of an entire ecosystem within the company that includes resources from various technology, data, business and operations groups throughout the company globally. Today, they are still fairly young – though they are a full featured business with forward looking plans that run into years.
They are looking for a Strategy and Operations Head to join their London office. You will be responsible for expanding and engaging the user base in the UK and will serve as the representative of their company to all UK users.
- Defining the growth strategy for the country
- Operations (acquisition, onboarding, engagement)
- Bachelors degree in a STEM field from a leading university
- Experience leading teams
- A self-starter, demonstrated by setting up initiatives and seeing them through to the end
- Product experience
What’s in it for you?
- There is a clear career progression path available from the country role to regional and global roles.
- You will not only be responsible for the growth and engagement of the user base in the UK, but will also play a role in shaping the direction and definition of the business in the future.
- Be a part of a high performance team solving quant finance problems at scale.
Please upload a CV to apply or this role.