Investment Risk Analyst
An established Systematic Hedge Fund based in Central London is looking for an Investment Risk Analyst to join a team of 5, including the Chief Risk Officer.
Our client has been highly successful since inception a few years ago and has been considerably expanding over the past few months. This is an exciting time to join the firm and have a major contribution as part of their Risk department.
- Taking ownership for the day-to-day operations of the Risk function
- Validating and optimising margin methodologies across multiple counterparties and asset classes
- Enhancing the existing reporting framework
- Building and improving the Risk limits database and maintaining the quality of Risk data
- Partnering with various internal teams and managing requests from Investor Relations, Compliance, Treasury, Finance and Portfolio Managers
- Managing desk and fund level FX exposures
- Assisting in adding new counterparties and funds to the daily Risk processes
- Experience working in a similar position (ideally in another buy-side firm)
- Excellent analytical and data analysis skills
- Experience with scripting in Python
- Deep understanding of financial markets and risk management
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong mathematical background with BSc or MSc degree in a finance, engineering or other mathematical field
We will respond to all successful candidates shortlisted for this opportunity within 2 days and would advise all candidates to follow our LinkedIn company page for all the latest opportunities.
Please upload a CV to apply or this role.