IT Support Engineer
Durlston Partners is working with a global leading algorithmic trading company who have an opening as an IT Support Engineer. This firm provides liquidity to FX/Fixed Income/Commodity/Equity markets.
You would be working within the small group of engineers in the End User Computing team, providing and supporting a tech platform for the users within the company to utilise, maintaining their Windows infrastructure, covering the LINUX and Windows workstations, and enterprise applications automation.
- Experience with admin level access to Windows systems
- Powershell knowledge
- LINUX command line familiarity
- Basic Cisco networking command understanding
- Python familiarity (beneficial)
- Close to major London train station
- Flat heirarchy
- Onsite gym
- Competitive compensation
Please upload a CV to apply or this role.