We are working with a successful Fintech start-up, looking for Java developers to play a key role in their journey of continuous growth.
Working with top names in the banking and hedge fund space, the firm deploys data to provide margin analysis through cloud-native technology. You will be working in partnership with other teams to ensure you deliver the best possible solutions to your clients.
You will have the opportunity to have a direct impact on the company’s growth plans through your work and leverage your skills and expertise to support the scaling of the platform.
In this role, you’ll be:
- Responsible for designing the code behind the platform
- Taking ownership of the entire development cycle, including functionality
- Developing your knowledge on how equity analysis benefits your clients
- Working closely cross-team in order to deliver the best product offering
You will have:
- Production knowledge of Java
- Commercial experience and product-focussed mindset
- Problem-solving attitude
- Finance experience
What you can expect:
- Fully remote working environment
- Access co-working spaces at your leisure
- Firm-sponsored team and multi-team socials and events
- Meritocracy and clear progression, investment in your development
People are not checklists: if you are curious about this opportunity, but not sure if it’s the perfect match, please apply attaching your CV or emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of the team will get back to you asap.
Feel free to email email@example.com or contact me on LinkedIn if you want to arrange a discreet discussion about any of the current openings with Durlston Partners’ client base.
Please upload a CV to apply or this role.