Java Developer – Mid Level – eFX
Mid Level Java Developer – Global Bank – London – Hybrid – Up to £110k base
Durlston Partners are working with one of the world’s biggest financial institutions for a Java Developer to join the eFX team. The role now has enormous upside in terms of professional development – you will be joining specifically with the intention of learning everything there is to know about eFX and execution as well as working directly with the business sat on the same desk.
- Java coding to a high standard taking into account low latency techniques
- Component testing using Junit
- Integration testing support with the Automated Test team
- Will follow the full Agile Software development life cycle
- 3yrs + commercial experience with server side Java development
- Commercial experience within an eFX/Execution business area
- Developer level testing using Junit
- Linux OS Experience
- Experience working with eFX Pricing and Execution Algo’s (working directly with Quant team)
- Computer Science Degree (or equivalent)
- Front Office development experience
- Java practitioner qualifications
- Any other bank released professional qualifications
Hybrid – 3days a week in London office
Please apply directly or submit a copy of your CV to email@example.com
If you are curious about this opportunity, but not sure if it’s the perfect match, please reach out to me on LinkedIn or via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we can have a chat.
We will respond to all successful candidates shortlisted for this opportunity within 3 days and would advise all candidates to follow our company page for all the latest opportunities.
Java – Multi Threading – Low Latency – Real Time applications – Banking – Finance – Derivatives – eTrading – Front Office Java Developer – Mid Java Developer
Please upload a CV to apply or this role.