Java Quant Developer
A leading Multi-Strategy Hedge Fund is looking for a talented Quant Developer to join their tech-focused Pricing Quant Dev Team.
• Analytical work to research, implement and support pricing and risk models for different asset classes.
• Development work on server–side processes as part of a micro–service infrastructure.
• The role is part of the firm’s core dev team, and within that its front–office support specialists; this sub–team supports several trading desks globally.
• Programming skills in at least one language from C++, Java, C#, Python.
• Financial products knowledge in at least one asset class from Fixed income, FX, Equities and Credit.
• Financial modelling (vanilla and exotic products, probability and stochastic calculus, Monte Carlo, numerical methods)
• Working knowledge with SQL databases.
• Ability to communicate efficiently and concisely in writing and verbally.
• 1–3 years’ experience.
• Very fast interview process.
• 2 days in the office.
• As close as you could be to the trading activity in Technology.
• Amazing exposure to every financial product.
Please upload a CV to apply or this role.