Java Risk Developer
Java Risk Developer- Hedge Fund – Glasgow – Up to £110k base + bonus
We are working with a global hedge fund who are building out their engineering team for their new Glasgow office, who are currently managing over $9bn in assets. We are looking for a Risk Technologist to work alongside Risk Managers developing key aspects of the clients risk systems. You’ll be working within a team of 6 in Glasgow as well as being part of a wider team of around 30 developers globally.
- Developing and enhancing Risk specific analytics alongside the business
- Both small- and large-scale systems required to implement and inform decision making
- Improve and support the existing systems
- 3yrs+ commercial Java experience
- Middleware experience (ActiveMQ, Kafka)
- Strong SQL/ RDBMS
If you’d like to find out more details of this role or any others that we have open at the moment, please apply here or email me directly on email@example.com
We will respond to all successful candidates shortlisted for this opportunity within 2 days and would advise all candidates to follow our LinkedIn company page for all the latest opportunities.
Please upload a CV to apply or this role.