Java Software Engineer
Java Developer – Trading and Risk Analytics – Front Office – Global Hedge Fund – Up to £500k TC
Highly successful Global Hedge Fund Client is looking to hire a talented Front Office Java Developer to join their talented, flat structured tech team to build front office applications as well as providing core features and commercial solutions to the client’s Equity Trading and Risk platforms within a fast moving collaborative environment working closely with Traders and Researchers.
- Solid Java skills
- Experience working closely with traders and researchers on trading platforms / front office
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to interact with teams across the organisation
- Strong background in computer science fundamentals and distributed systems
- Strong interest in financial markets and electronic trading and risk in particular
- Experience working with tech tools in an enterprise context across C++ / Java and Python
- Familiar with multiple varieties of middleware and datastore, ideally in a cloud-native context
I will respond to all successful candidates shortlisted for this opportunity within 48 hours.
Please upload a CV to apply or this role.