Lead data scientist / KDB developer – Crypto HFT
Lead data scientist / KDB developer – Crypto HFT – 100% Remote
A crypto market maker is looking for a lead data scientist / KDB developer to join their flat-structured and entrepreneurial team of highly skilled traders and tech professionals as they expand their trading capacities. and will give you the opportunity to be working alongside traders, quant researchers, and other engineers to come up with innovative solutions to the challenging implementation of a cutting hedge HFT system.
- Design, develop and support tick and algo time series database as a foundation for their proprietary electronic market making strategy research
- Build and optimize KDB+ APIs for trading strategies
- Conduct data research, answering questions about the effectiveness of new strategies
- Develop and maintain processes that ingest, transform, enrich and store a combination of structured (blockchain data, reference data etc.) and unstructured data.
- Write code to integrate new trading strategies
- Build automatic reporting systems/dashboards
- Degree in quantitative degree e.g. Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science
- Experience in data analysis & large data sets
- Experience in a HFT environment
- KDB+ and Q/K expertise
- Strong skills in C++/GO/Rust
- Experience building out infrastructure of large scale-systems
Apply via this page or:
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Message me on LinkedIn at http://www.linkedin.com/in/ruairidh-handyside
Please upload a CV to apply or this role.