Low Latency C++ – Greenfield
How does working with someone commended for the quality of his C++ by Bjarne Stroustrup himself sound?
A London based quant-driven crypto fund is looking to add C++ developers to their team before beginning trading operations. They use proprietary data sources along with blockchain expertise to distinguish themselves from their competition.
They are looking for C++ devs who:
- Are highly proficient in C++
- Have Golang experience (not necessary)
- Have an interest in the crypto industry
- Have latency and algo experience
They’re incubated by a multi-billion dollar fund, and are looking to scale strategically and steadily over the course of the next year, kicking things off with 2 x C++ Engineers to report into the Head of Algo Trading.
The team consists of a few ex-Morgan Stanley, and even an ex-Citadel Head of European High Frequency Trading Technology.
– Extremely high impact work – value seen in your own input
– Little red-tape
– Work directly with founders
– No room for egos – the focus is on creating the most efficient code and making everyone money – very flat structure
– Funding is secured, with a valuation of roughly £3m per person
Finance experience not required – latency experience (e.g. in both finance and gaming) is more important
There is a large focus on deliverables, and bonus etc is based on the work that you put in, and the success of the company. The small team nature means that you’ll see your impact correlate directly into the business.
- Up to 150k + bonus
- 4 days in-office 1 day remote
- 3 stage interview process (no take-home test)
If you or someone you know would be interested in this role, get in contact at:
- Email: email@example.com
- LinkedIn: Ruairidh Handyside
Referrals are well rewarded with cash
Please upload a CV to apply or this role.