Are you becoming frustrated by the bureaucratic processes and slow-moving nature of traditional banking?
Spanning across 4 continents and managing in excess of $10 Billion our client is a successful hedge fund that prioritises efficiency, innovation, and results above all else. They believe in getting things done quickly and effectively, without unnecessary red tape or bureaucracy.
Based out of a newly renovated office in the heart of Glasgow our client is looking for an engineer with a keen interest in managing, maintaining and enhancing distributed systems.
You’ll be responsible for the maintenance of the firm’s platform infrastructure, which serves as the foundation for the software and services utilised by front-office and middle-office departments.
- Enhance the service orchestration process to ensure its efficiency
- Devise and develop new monitoring tools for the platform to improve its performance
- Take ownership of the CI tooling for the firm’s software to ensure its stability
- Collaborate with other dev teams to consult on best practices for structuring and deploying services
- Build efficient tools and processes to help the team deploy software more safely and effectively
- >3 years in a Developer, DevOps or SRE role using a high-level programming language.
- Exposure to some form of containerisation is preferable.
- Passion for building and maintaining reliable, scalable, and performant services.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to work in a fast paced, constantly changing environment, and prioritise work accordingly.
If this sounds like you, apply now for immediate feedback. We will reply to all shortlisted candidates within 2 working days.
We also recommend all interested candidates to follow our page – Durlston Partners – to keep posted with all the latest opportunities in the buy side / FinTech / AI / Tech space.
Please upload a CV to apply or this role.