Python/C++ Software Engineer – Fully Remote – Up To £150k + Stock options
With over half a billion dollars in funding, the regulated blockchain infrastructure company is supported by leading investors across the globe. A Forbes renowned Fintech who is looking to hire a Senior Software engineer to their growing Trading Engineering team.
The environment is extremely collaborative and particularly well-suited to driven, self-motivated programmers. Where you will design and implement high-quality software from concept through to launch. Effectively resolve ambiguity, analysing complex requirements, and break down features and initiatives into tactical tasks.
- Design and implement high-quality software from concept through to launch
- Effectively resolve ambiguity, analysing complex requirements and breaking down features and initiatives into tactical tasks.
- Effectively navigate the trade-offs among MVP vs Enterprise-Grade, Time-to-market, and in other relevant dimensions
- Design highly scalable, testable code
- Graduated from a Top 25 UK University (or equivalent) in a STEM-based subject.
- 4+ years of software development experience, including at least one of the following: Python, C++, Java, Go
- Strong computer science and programming fundamentals (data structures, algorithms)
Nice to haves:
- Technical expert in at least one domain like Trading Systems, Distributed Systems, Cryptography, Databases, or AWS
- Worked in Unix/Linux environment
- Experience in the finance industry is a plus, but not a hard requirement
- Experience with multiple OOP languages
- Low-latency experience on a trading platform
- Familiar with online web application architectures and infrastructures
- Familiar with APIs / Connectivity technologies
Please upload a CV to apply or this role.