Python Developer – Hybrid
Help launch new funds & keep trades flowing at NYC asset manager
- A New York based specialist asset manager is looking for python developers to be working on launching new funds with the team, who are looking to help you grow and better your skills, by providing the mentorship and training that is required.
- They’re holding just under $10bn AUM for a wide variety of clients across the globe.
- They already have a CRD order system and SQL database in place, and are looking for someone to keep trades flowing into the CRD, then into their accounting system, and then into the database (robustly). You’ll also be key in preparing presentable data for reporting.
- Experience with Python and SQL
- Strong communication skills
Experience that may be helpful:
- Interface and Derivatives
- Risk analysis background
- Commodities is a positive
- Data presentation
- This role has no coding test and short interview process
- Large bonus
- hybrid working – 2 days WFH
- Flexible working hours with an extremely low burnout rate!
Apply via this page or send me a message at:
Please upload a CV to apply or this role.