A chance to work for a Top Investment Management firm in New York?
I’m currently on the search for smart, young Python Developer to join a top Investment Management firm based in New York that deals with multi-billions for a wide range of clients globally.
A key skill which is required for this role is a candidate who can robustly keep trades flowing, into the CRD, then into an accounting system and finally into a database.
- Key skills – Python & SQL
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- ~3+ years Python experience
- Exceptional performance track record
- 9:00am -6:00pm (Flexible / Non Burnout Culture)
- Large Bonuses
- Hybrid Working Model – 3 days Office / 2 WFH
My client are actively hiring, with interviews still taking before Christmas. Therefore, please don’t hesitate to apply.
Please upload a CV to apply or this role.