Python Quant Developer
Durlston Partners have partnered up with one of the worlds largest Hedge Funds Globally that is currently managing over $140bn assets. They are looking for talented Python Developers to work alongside their Quants and Traders in a high paced environment.
You will be working as a Python Quant Developer focusing on building trading applications and market facing prop Algos, as well as working hand in hand with Quant Researchers/Traders. You will be responsible for implementing new trading strategies, building new research frameworks and the development of new portfolio construction techniques or building out risk analysis tools.
- Contribute to the running of systematic strategies, by implementing signals and monitoring trading systems.
- Work closely with PMs and assist with reports.
- Build tools directly used by Quants and Traders.
- Collaborate directly with Seniors and PMs ensuring you understand their needs.
- Develop new portfolio construction techniques or build risk analysis tools.
- Professional experience with either Python.
- Experience in finance and working in a front office environment.
- Knowledge of algorithms, data structure and systems design.
- Strong communication skills and willingness to work closely with clients when required.
I will respond to all successful candidates shortlisted for this opportunity within 48 hours. If you are interested in other roles, please feel free to contact me at email@example.com as well as follow Durlston Partners to be kept informed.
Please upload a CV to apply or this role.