Python Quant Developer – London – Up to £150k + Bonus
They are looking for a Python Quant Developer with banking/financial services experience; specifically coming from a Front Office, quantitative background with a working knowledge of Fixed Income markets, securities, and analytics. The successful candidate will help expand the team in London to support the development and delivery of quantitative research and models in partnership with their Fixed Income Quantitative Researchers.
This is a hands-on, full development lifecycle role – from gathering requirements to proposing and delivering solutions – which provides an opportunity to solve complex business, logic, data, and technical challenges. This is a unique role where you can leverage both your exceptional technology skills and your financial knowledge.
- Graduated from a Top 25 UK University (or equivalent) in a STEM-based subject.
- Development experience with Python.
- Experience of Front Office software development within Asset Management, Hedge fund, Investment Bank or FinTech.
- Working knowledge of Fixed Income markets, securities, and analytics.
- Partnering with Quants to deliver models to inform the investment decision-making process.
- Innovate and improve proprietary models and algorithms; design and deliver in terms of high reliability, resiliency, and scalability.
- Solves unique problems that have a broad impact and delivery of business value.
- Build large-scale distributed computing programs to generate insightful analytics and present results in user-friendly visualization.
- Operates as a hands-on technologist and delivers within a team as an individual developer.
Please upload a CV to apply or this role.