Python Quant Developer
Asset Management Firm – Python Quant Developer – Up to £140k Base + Bonus
Our client is a global, alternative investment management firm operating across a broad range of derivatives-based strategies with a deep understanding of volatility. With approximately $9 billion of AUM, offices in New York, London, Hong Kong, Amsterdam, Stamford, Boston, and Los Angeles.
- Analytical work to research, implement and support pricing and risk models for different asset classes.
- Development work on server-side processes as part of a micro-service infrastructure.
- The role is part of the firm’s core dev team, and within that its front-office support specialists; this sub-team supports several trading desks globally.
- Programming skills in at least one language from C++, Java, C#, and, Python.
- Financial products knowledge in at least one asset class from Fixed income, FX, Equities, and Credit.
- Financial modelling (vanilla and exotic products, probability and stochastic calculus, Monte Carlo, numerical methods).
- Working knowledge of SQL databases.
- Ability to communicate efficiently and concisely in writing and verbally.
- 1-3 years experience.
Please upload a CV to apply or this role.