The crypto business of a major trading firm is looking to add an experienced Python Web Developer to their team. They joined the crypto space early on, and have become a global leader in the crypto space, whilst utilising the resources provided by being part of a major trading firm.
You’ll get the opportunity to work on development of greenfield web applications to support such a major trading operation, based off the requirements of Traders, Researchers, and Portfolio Managers.
The team have offices across the globe, allowing the system to run 24/7, and these applications that you develop will have a direct impact onto the abilities of the trading team, meaning you’ll be able to easily see the impact you make on the business.
- Develop critical applications used by traders, researchers and portfolio managers in 24/7 trading.
- Build UIs and backend processes to support Developers and Traders
- Develop well-tested, reliable systems using solid backend coding practices
- Work across a variety of technologies, including Python, Typescript, React, and Redux
- Work with stakeholders to gather requirements and decide what tools will most impact trading.
- Generate your own ideas about new features or products, and own the implementation of significant pieces of infrastructure.
- BSc minimum in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or an equivalent subject
- 4+ years of experience with software engineering
- Strong understanding of software engineering principles and best practices.
- Highly experienced in Python and at least one web framework (Flask, Django, Pyramid, FastAPI).
CRYPTO/FINANCE EXPERIENCE NOT NEEDED
Up to GBP £180k base + bonus (differs for NY/CHI candidates)
3 days WFH
To find out more about this role or to apply, get in contact with me at:
Referrals are well rewarded with cash upon placement
Please upload a CV to apply or this role.