We are working with a highly technologically-driven firm that operates at the intersection between insurance, investment and pension, running like a boutique Hedge Fund. They are looking to add a Quant Developer to their team of exceptional tech talent, to work on multiple and varied projects running in parallel (think trade modelling and pricing, scenario analytics tools, market data processing and more).
What you’ll get:
- Strong compensation packages with generous base, bonus and benefits
- Lots of greenfield/brownfield projects to work on
- The opportunity to work on large-scale migration project
- Hybrid work environment
What you’ll bring:
- Strong experience in programming in either Python, Rust or C++
- Good communication skills and the ability to be a true team player
- A ‘get stuck in’ attitude, with the drive and curiosity to get your head around different complex systems
People are not checklists: if you are curious about this opportunity, but not sure if it’s the perfect match, please apply attaching your CV or emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of the team will get back to you asap.
Feel free to email email@example.com or contact me on LinkedIn if you want to arrange a discreet discussion about any of the current openings with Durlston Partners’ client base.
Please upload a CV to apply or this role.