Quantitative Developer – Heavyweight Hedge Fund – London – Up to £160,000 base + Excellent Bonus
Are you tired of not being challenged technically?
Have/are you being compensated above market rate (especially with the increasing costs across the board)?
Would you like to leave the bureaucracy behind and work in a smaller, more versatile Hedge Fund?
If any of the above apply to you, then please read below:
A Hedge Fund that has grown by over $10bn in the last year, is further expanding their Quantitative Development team in London. This team sits directly with the Portfolio Management and strategist team focused on building Signal Research, backtesting and simulation systems using very modern Python.
Alongside the development of these new systems, the adoption of modern ML libraries throughout their research systems and would ideally look to hire an engineer interested in developing knowledge in this area from individuals within the team.
- Architect, Develop and deploy modern Python solutions for research, trading and backtesting systems.
- Work directly with senior stakeholders, portfolio managers, and strategists on custom requirements.
- Build strategic pricing and data analysis tools/systems to be used by multiple trading teams.
- Build out and enhance greenfield Risk and Treasury Systems for front office teams.
- BSc in Computer Science or similar stem subject.
- Previous finance experience is desirable but not required (Fixed Income experience would be preferred)
- Excellent Python skills, with practical experience with Numpy, Pandas and Jupyter
- Exposure to front-office Pricing Libraries, as well as NoSQL.
For more information, please apply with a copy of your resume, you can expect a response within 24 hours. If you would like to learn more about the current market, and opportunities you could be suitable for, or to have a discrete conversation, please apply and we can set up a call. James@durlstonpartners.com
Please upload a CV to apply or this role.