Senior Angular Developer
Great entrance into the buy-side!
A prop-trading firm that focus on fixed income macro trading working in every asset class is looking for a Senior Frontend Angular Developer to work on an internally developed portfolio management system providing real time market info, used by the front office teams.
- As a Senior Frontend Developer, you would be developing and driving enhancements to the UI for the data analysis platforms.
- You would be working with front office risk & treasury teams to build desktop applications used across the trading teams.
- Work alongside the quant developers to deliver robust and efficient system architectures for the front end of the platform.
- Excellent knowledge of Angular, Typescript
- Experience with C# is a bonus
- Experience with STP Trade Flow
- Exposure to cross asset domain knowledge
- Confidence to take appropriate risk-based actions when deemed necessary
𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕’𝒔 𝒐𝒏 𝒐𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒓:
- Up to £120,000 base + bonus
- London office, 1 day WFH
- Chance to work for one of the most prestigious funds in Europe.
- Great entrance into the buy-side
We will respond to all successful candidates shortlisted for this opportunity within 3 days and would advise all candidates to follow our company page for all the latest opportunities.
Please upload a CV to apply or this role.