Senior Java Software Engineer
Our client is an exceptional multinational investment bank and financial services company and a prominent market maker.
Due to outstanding trading performance, Currently going through an organic expansion of their high frequency trading division and looking for an exceptional Java Developer to join their existing team, consisting of 6 talented programmers.
As a Java Developer you will work on projects such as: building and optimising strategies and adding new products. No day will be the same and you will be working on new and existing projects in partnership with seasoned traders and other high calibre tech professionals.
If working in a dynamic environment, taking initiative and a desire to make a significant impact on projects in the company you work for is something that describes you, please read on…
You can expect to take on a broad range of complex projects that may include:
- Support, implement and optimise models and trading systems
- Architecting new risk models and Trading risk management
- Latency investigation / monitoring and optimisation
- Trading risk management
- Improve and optimise execution models
Common attributes shared by existing team members include:
- Python used for analysis and research ( Numpy, Scipy, Pandas)
- Experience and confidence using Java
- Machine learning or Deep learning
- Reporting directly to Senior Stakeholders
- An advantage to have: KDB, Networking, Django, Rust
Some of the benefits working for us:
- WFH up to 50%
- Bonuses every 6 months
- Up to 33 day holiday per year
- Amazing healthcare and pension scheme
Please upload a CV to apply or this role.