Senior .NET/React Developer
Durlston Partners is working with one of the leading energy and commodities trading firms in the world, who are looking for a senior .NET/React developer. Their clients can include national oil companies, utilities providers, and industrial companies, covering the entire energy sector.
You’ll get the opportunity to continue to expand their global analytics platform, which is powered by data from their in-house trading systems, and external data. Alongside this you’ll have the opportunity to interact directly with the business itself, spanning a range of areas from tank operators to C-level management, to drive the business’ requirements, and deliver a wide range of capabilities.
Some areas of the role include:
- Provide application support and training to users
- Turn feedback into actionable design improvements and bug fixes
- Be part of the global development team
- Build analytics platforms for brokers, analysts, researchers and data scientists
- Experience working with C# and related .NET technologies
- Recent experience with React.js – thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Experience working in an agile scrum development model
- Genuine interest in the functional as well as technical aspects of each challenge
- Close to major London train station
- Potential for travel to international offices
- Modern, high quality gym
- 1 Day WFH hybrid work balance
- Competitive compensation – up to £140,000 + bonus
If you are interested please get in touch:
Apply via this page
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or message me on LinkedIn at www.linkedin.com/in/ruairidhhandyside
Please upload a CV to apply or this role.