Senior Security Engineer
Would you like to be mentored by a CTO who, when working at one of the world’s top High Frequency Trading firms, had a 94% success rate in promoting engineers who worked for them? Now the Chief Technology Officer at an emerging Market Maker in Digital Assets, this person will regularly sit down with you and ensure your career development is as important to them as it is to you.
We’ve teamed up with a Crypto HFT and Market Maker keen to bring in a Network Security Engineer to their high performing infrastructure team. In this senior role you’ll take the lead on the entire Palo Alto estate and will work closely with a DevOps Engineer on security challenges regarding AWS.
If career development is your priority, there aren’t many opportunities likes this in security engineering.
- Firewalls experience (Palo Alto preferred but open to any)
- AWS knowledge in a security context
- Linux experience
- Familiarity with Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) systems
- Owner-mentality reflected in equity
- Low hierarchy
- Huge learning curve working with distinguished engineers
For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please upload a CV to apply or this role.