Senior Software Engineer
A successful and well-established Fintech building the future of finance with Blockchain technologies is actively looking for talented Senior Software Engineers. They are a very profitable business and are now going through a stage of explosive growth!
You will be joining a fast-paced company, working alongside a world-class engineering team and your work will enable major disruptions in the financial systems.
As Senior Software Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Designing and implementing high quality software
- Taking responsibility for design, coding, testing and deployment of key software components
- Applying best practices in engineering including unit and integration testing, source code version control and agile planning/estimation
- Providing technical leadership to junior members of the team
- Excellent programming skills in one of the following languages Java, Kotlin, Go, C++, Rust, Python etc.
- Experience building distributed systems
- Experience with cloud technologies (AWS / Docker / Kubernetes)
- Strong computer science and programming fundamentals (data structures, algorithms)
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work closely with colleagues from across our technology and investment teams
- Desire to learn new technologies and keep improving your problem-solving ability
- Up to £175k + stock options
- Fully remote working anywhere in the UK
- Pension, health insurance, travel insurance, gym subsidy
We will respond to all successful candidates shortlisted for this opportunity within 2 days and would advise all candidates to follow our LinkedIn company page for all the latest opportunities.
Please upload a CV to apply or this role.