Senior UI Developer
Durlston Partners is working with a leading global asset management firm that is looking for a Senior UI Developer to help develop a set of cloud-native n-tier applications.
After rejuvenating their tech stack 5 years ago, they are now almost entirely cloud based and provide a flexible working environment (core hours: 9am-5pm & hybrid option available) as well as the opportunity for you to take ownership of a high priority project.
- Compensation up to 140k base
- Flexible working (2-3 days in the office)
- Professional, yet relaxed working environment
- Data management and the implementation of visualizations
- Build an internal model dashboard
- Work partly on Python back-end services
- Degree in Computer Science, Maths, Engineering etc, from a leading university
- Have developed web-based user interfaces and visualizations
- Knowledge of database technologies (SQL, PostgreSQL) and Test-Driven Development
We will respond to all successful candidates shortlisted for this opportunity within 2 days and would advise all candidates to follow our LinkedIn company page for
all the latest opportunities.
Please upload a CV to apply or this role.