Python Engineer – London – Up to £150k + Bonus
We are working with a research and technology company. An all-in-one Hedge Fund, HFT, Asset Manager, and Venture Capital. Our client combines extensive and diverse experience from the Quant, Tech, and Finance worlds but is bound by a passion for sharing ideas, learning, and solving problems together. You will work alongside a talented team to help identify and implement technological improvements across the business.
- Graduated from a Top 25 UK University (or equivalent) in a STEM-based subject.
- Professional background in Python programming
- Experience in the financial industry is a plus, but not required
- Experience with Options MM/Finance
- Experience using AWS
- Identifying and implementing automation improvements across the research and trading system
- Development and ongoing support of Python APIs for internal and external data
If you are curious about this opportunity, but not sure if it’s the perfect match, please reach out to me on LinkedIn or via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we can have a chat.
We will respond to all successful candidates shortlisted for this opportunity within 3 days and would advise all candidates to follow our company page for all the latest opportunities.
Please upload a CV to apply or this role.