C++ Engineer – London – Up to £175k + Bonus
Our client creates the most cutting-edge and lucrative products to support trading on markets worldwide. They are keen to onboard an engineer who can design and develop high-performance algorithmic solutions, likes being challenged, hates climbing corporate ladders, and doesn’t mind the added bonus of having hard work rewarded through recognition and extremely competitive compensation.
- Graduated from a Top 25 UK University (or equivalent) in a STEM-based subject.
- Professional background in C++ programming
- Previous experience working in a similar role
- Experience in the financial industry is a plus, but not required
- Having worked in Unix/Linux environment
- Experience with other OOP languages (Python/Java)
- Low-latency experience on a trading platform
If you are curious about this opportunity, but not sure if it’s the perfect match, please reach out to me on LinkedIn or via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we can have a chat.
We will respond to all successful candidates shortlisted for this opportunity within 3 days and would advise all candidates to follow our company page for all the latest opportunities.
Please upload a CV to apply or this role.