Systematic Trading Developer
Systematic Trading Developer – 1-2 yrs experience – $150k base + bonus – FinTech
Durlston Partners are working with a FinTech, born out of a renowned Hedge Fund. The FinTech aims to provide ., to financial institutions and investment funds.
They are looking to onboard 2 Junior Software Engineers (Java or .Net), to develop the core technology and high-speed processing engine required to support their growing roster of Systematic Trading clients.
This is an exciting greenfield opportunity that will build on your experience working with low latency, high throughput trading applications, across electronic trade booking, portfolio tracking, pricing, risk and back office systems.
- Excellent Java or .NET (C#)
- Familiarity with various frameworks such as Java Spring Boot or ASP .NET Core Services
- Strong system architecture skills
- Experience working across some of the following;
- Trading APIs
- Pre-trade risk & compliance checks
- Liquidity provider connectivity (via FIX and other APIs)
- Reference & real-time data sources
Who you are:
- Computer Science (or similar subject) Graduate from a reputable establishment.
- Experience developing and maintaining financial systems (electronic booking/trading systems).
- Knowledge of electronically traded asset classes and instruments
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a team and build and maintain cross functional relationships.
- Excellent triage/problem diagnosis skills
If this sounds interesting – Please Apply! All candidates successfully shortlisted will be contacted within 24 hours of application.
Please upload a CV to apply or this role.