Trading Operations Analyst
Execution Trader/Trading Operations – Quant Trading Firm – London – Up to £350k+ TC
A top Quant Trading firm in the US is setting up a new London office to help facilitate trading in the European markets.
The firm spun out of one of the best trading teams of all time, and has since excelled, expanding to over 100 people globally.
The new hire would be in a technical trading assistant type role, focused on the execution of Pan-European Equities as well as some more traditional operations tasks and technical development of optimisation and automation tools.
- Daily Execution of European Equities
- Daily reconciliation, settlements and processing of financial data related to the strategy.
- Liaising with 3rd Parties and setting up relationships with new brokers/venues.
- Design and Development of software tools to help with the optimisation and automation of daily tasks.
- Work with various stakeholders to help grow the new office.
- Previous systematic Execution experience in Equities.
- Significant trading/operations experience in a leading Bank/Fund/Trading firm
- Good Python/SQL experience
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
Happy to work in a start-up type environment where you will work on multiple projects simultaneously
For more information, or for a confidential chat, please get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org
I will come back to all successful candidates, or candidates we may have other roles for, within 24 hours.
Please upload a CV to apply or this role.