Ultra Low-Latency C++ Engineer – HFT
Base salaries between $200-350k + annual bonus (50-150%)
Joining a first class engineering team within a leading Systematic Trading Firm with offices in New York and Chicago that is looking to expand its Options Market Making team and is seeking highly skilled C++ engineers with solid computer science fundamentals to help build out a next generation trading system.
Technology driven, this firm is a significant participant in the global markets and is frequently at the cutting edge of financial sciences looking beyond traditional approaches, so a creative and pioneering mindset alongside a passion for problem solving will be fundamental to your success.
- Build, maintain, optimize and strengthen trading systems
- Collaborate closely with traders and modelers to refine the trading tactics and systems
- Solving low-latency trading problems and optimizing performance-critical code
- Develop and expand knowledge of various technologies, to assess their application
- BS/BA degree in Computer Engineering / Computer Science
- Solid knowledge of C++
- A passion for solutions driven development, with a creative outlook
- Experience with exchange connectivity, order routing and market data always a plus
Please upload a CV to apply or this role.