Our client, a successful proprietary trading firm based in New York and London, is currently seeking to hire talented C++ Developers to join their London office. The firm leverages rigorous quantitative analysis and cutting-edge low latency trading systems to deploy intraday systematic and HFT trading strategies across multiple asset classes and products. As a member of their team, you will initially work on their internal crossing system, as well as expand and optimize their exchange connectivity systems.
Joining this team means you’ll have the opportunity to work on cutting-edge low latency trading systems, gain exposure to multiple asset classes, and contribute to a culture of innovation and continuous improvement. You’ll be part of a team of experts who are passionate about what they do and committed to excellence.
- Deep knowledge of modern C++
- Expertise in data structures and algorithms
- Experience with memory management/optimisation or experience working on latency sensitive systems
- Comprehensive knowledge of Linux system internals and networking
- Experience working on trading systems would be a plus
We will respond to all successful candidates shortlisted for this opportunity within 2 days and would advise all candidates to follow our LinkedIn company page for all the latest opportunities.
Please upload a CV to apply or this role.