C++ Engineer (HFT) – Boutique Prop Trading firm – Amsterdam/London – Up to £750k+
A C++ Engineer role for a Prop Trading Firm where you will collaborate with the Trading System team to create and enhance trading systems across diverse markets.
This role involves extensive technical research and close collaboration with our quantitative analysts.
This opportunity is based in Amsterdam, but the business is happy to relocate and sponsor suitable candidates from London/abroad.
The business has developed state-of-the-art infrastructure built by ACM ICPC World Champions and experienced Engineers from the top Prop firms globally. They trade every asset class and some crypto but are looking to venture into emerging markets.
The setup of the business is small collaborative teams, where you aren’t restricted to working on specific areas, you have full reign covering everything from idea generation to implementation and monitoring of live strategies. They heavily leverage ML within their infrastructure which has proven to give them a significant edge in the market.
They have plenty of support in place with centralised functions providing all the tools and infrastructure you need to focus on the more important and interesting aspects of research.
- A minimum of 3 years of professional experience as a C++ developer.
- Proficient in C++/modern C++ (C++17 and newer).
- Solid understanding of computer systems, including operating systems, networks, and performance optimization.
- Linux expertise is essential.
- Proven experience contributing to projects with complex architectures and high loads.
- Strong expertise in algorithms and data structures.
- Can offer large guaranteed comp (and maybe profit share) for the right candidate.
- Offer sponsorship, relocation packages, secure property, provide moving services and help with the tax discount setup.
- High impact roles with very strong engineering and infrastructure teams.
- Lots of company trips and internal competitions with great prizes (holidays etc).
For more information or a discrete discussion about opportunities similar to the above, please feel free to get in touch at email@example.com
**Significant compensation on offer for any referrals for this position**