Junior Quantitative Researcher
Durlston Partners is collaborating with a proprietary trading firm based in London, known for using a combination of machine learning and algorithmic trading strategies to trade futures across major exchanges.
You’ll be joining a small yet dynamic, fostering an open and collaborative culture where every member contributes to both core strategies and the infrastructure.
- Developing statistical models for trading strategies
- Generating new trading ideas
- Analysing tick-level data for execution improvements
- Coding and productionising trading strategies
- Overseeing and managing production strategies
- 1-3 years of experience in a quantitative trading team, preferably intraday strategies or signals (either buy-side or sell-side)
- MSc or PhD Degree in mathematics or scientific field from top university
- Proficiency in Python
- Familiarity with statistics and machine learning
- Strong communication skills
- Right to work in the UK (unfortunately our client is not able to provide visa sponsorship at the moment)
We will respond to all successful candidates shortlisted for this opportunity within 2 days and would advise all candidates to follow our LinkedIn company page for all the latest opportunities.