We’re working with a California based Autonomous Driving startup whose mission is to make self-driving for everyone. They build autonomous driving software for automakers, based on a breakthrough in artificial intelligence that finally makes highway autonomy safe and scalable for the consumer car market.
They specialize in retrofitting existing vehicles with autonomous driving technology. This means they aim to make self-driving capabilities available for vehicles that were not originally designed for autonomous operation.
The team takes charge of both innovation and product development, tackling intricate challenges with pioneering technology while ensuring it’s ready for millions of customers.
Due to the background of the business’s founders and subsequent hires, they’ve already gone through several rounds of funding and are close to a monetization event (i.e your equity will mean something!). They have a unique USP which I can’t reveal till we speak on the phone.
Role: Model Engineer
Tech: Java or Python
Location: Mountain View (Relocation packages available)
Salary: Up to $275,000 Base + Equity
In this role, you will play a pivotal role in building and testing the models that literally drive our vehicles.
- Coding experience in Java, or Python.
- Professional experience working with real-world, physical data.
- Experience putting new models and code intro production
- Strong programming skills in object-oriented languages (functional programming is a plus)
- Ability to debug and optimize code.
- Working knowledge of machine learning, data engineering, and deep learning frameworks.
Nice to have:
- Quantitative / statistics background.
- Experience building neural networks from scratch.
Please upload a CV to apply or this role.